Library Parking Rules
- The library parking lot is reserved for patrons & staff from 8:45am to 6:00pm daily.
- Parking for library patrons is limited to 3 hours. Moving your vehicle to another spot in the lot will not allow you to exceed the 3 hour time limit.
- Nine occasional commuter spaces are provided for Flossmoor residents with valid Flossmoor Village stickers displayed. You must park in designated "commuter spots" only. Look for signage. Parking in these designated spaces is limited to once in any Monday through Sunday period. Parking available at 8:45am.
- No parking permitted between 3:00am and 8:45am.
- Special spaces are designated for "merchant use only" and require a special "merchant" permit.
- Violations of these rules may result in a parking ticket being issued. The library will not be responsible for any tickets issued. For additional questions please contact the Flossmoor Police Department (957-4500).
Additional Parking Available
- Behind the post office. Please obey all parking signs posted.
- No permit required to park in Metra lot after 6:00pm or during the weekend.