Your Flossmoor Public Library card is your passport to a world of services.
As part of SWAN (System Wide Automated Network), your card allows you to:
- Check out materials from any SWAN library. Click here for a list of network public libraries.
- Materials you check out are subject to the owning library's due dates and late fees.
- Most materials can be returned at any SWAN public library. For example, you can check out a book at the Flossmoor Library and return it to the Tinley Park Library.
- You can search the SWAN library catalog and request materials to be delivered at the Flossmoor Public Library.
- If you can't find something you want on the SWAN catalog, contact the library, where an Adult Services staff member can search additional resources.